My Collections

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Love You {pls}

The last part of 2017, I was super bad about posting any projects-- even my design team projects (would you like me to share my older projects here?). So, I am going to try and start being better about sharing what I'm making. This layout went up on the Pretty Little Studio blog the other day. 

I used my Feels Like Fall collection along with bits and pieces of my Beautiful Day collection and Marie Pierre-Capistran's Potpourri line. Although my Feels Like Fall collection is, well, autumn inspired, there are a lot of patterns and elements that will transition over into everyday themed projects. I didn't realize it when I was designing, but the peach and yellow colors that I used in Feels Like Fall match the peach and yellow in Beautiful Day almost exactly! 


I am trying to make an effort to use my stamps more this year. I have a ton of them, so I need to use them! I loved using three different label stamps on this page. I think the variety adds so much interest! Are you a stamper?



Alright, that's it for today. I'll try to be back soon! 

If you want to read more about this page, visit the post on the Pretty Little Studio blog HERE


No comments: