My Collections

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Couple of Cards

Hope you're having a great week so far- I know I am! Just wanted to pop in and share with you some cards I have made in the past. This first one was for my best friend, Megan, who graduated this year. I got the dseign idea from the book A Card a Day published by Paper Crafts. I really don't like using black/white TYPICAL grad paper for graduation cards, so I just decided to do whatever I thought would look good for this card. In the original "lifted" card, the hat on the "grad" was a diecut, but since I didn't have a grad hat diecut, I just used a stamp. The stamp is from Stampin' Up a few years back.

This second card is one of my all-time favorite cards I have ever made. It's kinda simple, but I like it. I used Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl line on this card, which is another reason why this card is on of my favs- that's one of my favorite lines! For some reason, I just have an extreme attraction to all things scrapbook/sewing COMBINED-related. I made this card probably around a year ago, so sorry for the not-so-great picture. 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back tomorrow for *maybe* a little tutorial! :)

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

I like the idea for the graduation card!