My Collections

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays 6-28-11

Back again with a Frosted Designs layout! :) Here's the sketch I used:

And here's my layout based on the sketch! I finally brought out my Little Yellow Bicycle "Twig" papers! :O I have had them for probably about 6 months now and just not had the nerve to use the beautiful things! They are very elegant papers, I think, and I didn't really have any elegant pictures to scrap!! I had taken this picture in Tennessee at Cades Cove and thought "Hey- that paper just might work for this picture!" So that's what I did! I used it! Yay for me! (Haha!) I have to say I really like how it turned out... I think the flowers over on the right side just "made it." What do you think?




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the flowers are GORGEOUS! I also really love those fabric? letters. You did a wonderful job with the sketch, Heather. Thanks for playin along with Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!!

li-bee-ti said...

WOW! Stunning lo with very beautiful photo so scrap.
I agree with you, about the dp and the flowers. Those flowers are simply gorgeous.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

Debbie Bakk said...

what a beautiful landscape picture this is- I was looking at it close up and it takes your breathe away. Love the fabric letters and the stitching around the picture and of course the flowers-they always make a lo beautiful. Thanks for joining us Sketch Along tuesdays

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout and mix of papers!! How lucky to get such a wonderful picture! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!

Joni Parker said...

Very beautiful!! Love your title!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday!