My Collections

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Last Layout To Share Before I Go...

I have another layout to share with you! I made this layout last week for several challenges over at Club Creating Keepsakes. Here are the challenges I participates in:
1. Make a Kirigami Firework or Flower.
(Kirigami is like the technique you use to make paper snowflakes.)
2. Make an outlined title.
(I actually used some leftover My Little Shoebox chipboard lettering to trace.)
3. A weekly challenge to use a recipe provided by the member Gena. It can be found here.
 




I will be going out of town for over a week, so I probably won't be able to blog for a while!
:( But I wanted to say thanks to all of you who stop by my blog every once in a while- I really appreciate your comments. :)

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

So good to see you "while you were away"!



Oh yeah... Cute layout too!
Haha. just kidding. love you, best friend.