My Collections

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Birthday Card

I made this card for one of my mom's friends. My mom didn't have time to make one herself so I made one for her! I lifted this card design from a card in the Paper Crafts book "The Best of Card Creations." I love Paper Crafts. They're a great source for inspiration! Where do you get your inspiration?

I usually don't do color schemes because I usually use coordinating paper all the time! This time I coordinated it myself! (I'm so proud!) I had the pink and blue, then I thought "Ooh- yellow would really pop on this card!" So that's where I came up with my color scheme. I think I'll do these colors again- I love them!!!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: (Blue, Pink) My Mind's Eye (Yellow) Cosmo Cricket, Letter Stickers: BoBunny, Flowers: Prima, Button: American Crafts, Ribbon: my stash, Rhinestones: Me & My Big Ideas, Ink: Colorbox, Corner rounder: EKSuccess

Inside of Card:



Thanks for comin' by and checking out my blog!

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

Very pretty! I know that I'll be coming here to get inspiration whenever I need card ideas!