My Collections

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches Card and Layout

Happy Saturday, everyone! :)
Just popping in to share what I did last night! I worked on a Sassy Lil Sketch card AND layout! (and I'm also sharing a card I made last week at the end of this post)
I loved this sketch, and I used some of my pictures that I entered into the fair (and won 2nd place with, BTW) of my little sister.
I have a lot of pictures of her, and so I do a lot of layouts of her in
return! I used some amazing October Afternoon 5&Dime paper plus one piece from their Modern Homemaker line. And. I. LOVE. OA!! It's so awesome and I love it so much I won't have a problem at all using it!
September Week #2 Sassy Lil' Sketch





And then I have a card to share with you too! I mixed-and-matched all these different papers, and I think it looks like they all came in a kit! (nothing like bragging, right? LOL)
September Week #3 Sassy Lil' Card Sketch


And one last card!
September Week #1 Sassy Lil's Card Sketch


3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations on your win with your LO at the fair! :)
I love the LO you did of your sister. The journaling in the strips really makes it stand out. I love the October Afternoon collections too. The colours and patterns are so pretty and different.
Great work on your cards! You are mixing your patterns like an old pro! :) The pink Thinking of You card is gorgeous with all the layers and the butterfly one is sweet with the stitching. I really like that sketch!
Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more of your projects! :)

Unknown said...

Such beautiful work!

Unknown said...

I love your take on Sassy's Week 2 Challenge. The strips of paper at the bottom are just great for the overall effect of your LO. Your journalling is even lovelier. Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.