My Collections

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Diecut Thank You Card {The Cut Shoppe}

Hey all! I'm up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with a new project! I made a card with several different fonts available at The Cut Shoppe. I just love the fun and whimsical vibe the mixed alphas give the card. 



I used the 6x6 paper pad from Studio Calico's Copper Mountain card kit. I think the color combo looks masculine. What do you think? I was just using some new product that I had, and then realized that the combo was quite manly-looking! I'll have to remember this for future guy birthday cards because sometimes all I find to use is turquoise and lime green! ;)

I have more info on The Cut Shoppe blog, so be sure to check out the full post there.

xoxo, Heather

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Totally adorable card, Heather! Love how you used a mix of the alphas from the Shop!