My Collections

Friday, January 16, 2015

New YouTube Video- Project Life Spread

Soooo... I added a new video to my YouTube channel this week! I am kinda loving this. Seriously, I have been thinking of making videos for a while now. Sometimes I think, "Pretend you're being videoed!" while I'm working on a project. ;)

This time I made a process video of the making of a Project Life spread. I am trying to keep it simple this year in my 6x8 PL. Sometimes it's hard for me! LOL

Here is the link to the video. But I thought I'd go ahead and share the whole spread here on my blog so you can just look at the pictures if you want. In this spread, I'm documenting this past Saturday when my dad, sister, and I went to Monster Jam. It was a last-minute decision to go, but it was fun! The first Monster Jam I've ever been to! Plus I thought it was cool that only Dad and the daughters went. My brother was out of town with my mom so it was only us girls and my Dad. 




I really really want a typewriter. I think it would make my Project Life pages look so cute! I'm just waiting for the right one to come up. I saw one the other week on eBay that was turquoise blue. I am kicking myself for not bidding on it. It looked like a good one and it was from San Francisco. That would have been really cool. ;)

But. Someday my typewriter will come. 

:) Heather


1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Yahh a new video! And yahhh PL!!! Definitely keep it simple and you'll get it done. And look for a typewriter at Goodwill or thrift stores. Super cheap and you can try them out!