My Collections

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello!

Wow. This is my first post for 2015! Yippee! I've already caught myself writing 2014 instead of 2015, but eventually I'll get used to it. Probably just as it's turning 2016. Ha.

I would love to start blogging more, and so with that in mind, I wanted to share a little sneak of a layout I have up on The Cut Shoppe blog later this month. Honestly, I'm kind of getting out of the routine of making layouts. I am so out of practice that now when I make a layout, I usually make a flump-layout that I end up throwing away and then making another page. 

I'm planning on doing Project Life this year. But it's not going to be weekly. It's going to be document-when-I-have-pictures. I think it will be a lot less stressful. I will just have to make sure to add dates on my pages so I know when each event happened. As of right now, I have done NOTHING in my PL album. I blame it on the fact that my albums haven't come in yet. Poor excuse beats none, right? ;)

So, I am thinking that this year will entail more pocket pages and cards and less 12x12 or 8.5x11 pages. I think I like smaller spaces to scrapbook! 


Also, I am starting my next semester of college tomorrow~ pretty excited about it. I love fresh starts. I have two online classes this semester, so we will see how I like those. :S 

-Heather

No comments: