My Collections

Friday, March 13, 2015

Everyday Tags {mambi}

These tags were up on the me & my BIG ideas blog earlier this week (click the link to see the whole post on their blog along with the product list for these tags),  and I now need to get them up on my personal blog! So, here are some tags I made with some awesome new products from mambi. New papers, stickers, and chipboard. I love new stuff. Don't you?! ;)

I picked some specific products to use before I got started on these tags. Choosing products beforehand makes it way easier to decide what things to use as you're creating. It also makes the projects you make look cohesive since you're using the same supplies on each thing.

(in-process photo)



Misting and machine stitching- two of my favorite things. 



I hope you enjoyed this project! I just love making tags. :) Happy Friday!! 

No comments: