My Collections

Monday, March 23, 2015

Love These Moments

Every once in a blue moon, I create a project for a challenge and then forget to post it by the deadline. Arg. Such as it was a couple of weeks ago. Guess I have other things on my mind besides getting my cards or layouts posted in the challenge time frame. This happened on TWO occasions. [sigh] Oh well. I looooove what came out of those challenges though, and I guess that is all that matters, right?

One challenge I participated in was the Elle's Studio sketch challenge. I love Stephanie Buice's style and when the sketch was based off of one of her pages, I was like "I have to do this!" Click HERE to visit the sketch post. I loved the diagonal design of the page. I just LOVE paper and the excuse to use lots of it on a layout is definitely an okay-thing for me! :)


I documented something super special in my life right now on this page. Sometimes dad and I get to eat lunch together because he works, like, ten minutes from the college. It is so much fun getting to be with just HIM. It's like having little daddy-daughter dates in the middle of the week. LOVE it. And I love that I documented it on a layout. 


Texture is my fave! Glittery frames, wood veneer, mist, stitching, ooohhh..... 


It's something how certain pages mean so much to you. And this is one of them for me. I just love my dad. :) 

No comments: