My Collections

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bright & Happy Birthday Card

Happy December 1st! I wish I could say that I have a ton of christmas projects to show you, but with traveling with K most of the time, I haven't gotten around to making many holiday projects this year. Plus it's so hard to find good lighting to take pictures of projects when you're staying in a dark hotel room. :\ 

So instead of sharing a Christmas project with you, I have a fun, bright, cheerful birthday card to show you today. (Which is actually fitting since we are currently in Miami, FL where it's nice and warm and sunny!) For my birthday back in October, Mom actually picked up something scrappy that I had told her I wanted-- the She Blooms collection kit from Illustrated Faith. It's available at Hobby Lobby, and so with a sale, you can get it for about $5. Super, duper cheap for some really pretty papers and stickers.

I made this card for my sister-in-law, Cara. Lately I've been in a creative funk, so I went with one of my old faithful designs-- lots of paper strips with little bits and pieces tucked in here an there. I think it turned out cute! 



On ONE Christmas note, I can't stop listening to the new Pentatonix Christmas album: A Pentatonix Christmas. It's amazing. Maybe this awesome music will inspire me to make some holiday themed projects that I can share with you soon. I hope so-- stay tuned! :)

No comments: