My Collections

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

So Much Fun

I'm back with another scrapbook layout I made in the hotel room! ;) 

At first, I was totally overwhelmed thinking that I had this and that at home that I was wanting to use on this page. Namely some black mist and sewing machine (I actually don't have a sewing machine at all--- waaaaah!). I just thought my page wouldn't look good at all if I didn't use the elements I normally use. But I was wrong. I finally relaxed and just had some fun making this page. And ya know what? I think it turned out perfectly. I won't add anything else to it, and I like it just the way it is right now. :) I guess contentment is a choice, right? 

I used the same collection that I used on the previously posted layout: the Gather collection by Maggie Holmes. I love that this collection kinda has a "fall" vibe, and I think it goes very well with the photo. 



I needed to add some texture, so I used some itty bitty white sequins from my Holly Jolly collection (they're only $0.99!!) to add just a little something extra to the little banners. 


I really want to hang this layout up in our house somewhere. I just might do that when we get home. :) Tomorrow we get to go home for 12 days!!!! We are SO excited. This will be the longest time we have stayed at OUR house since we've been married. Laura (my sister) is coming up after Christmas, too, so we are going to totally ENJOY being home. Yay! 

No comments: