My Collections

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Festive Planner Spread

Hey y'all! 

I have severely neglected my planner. With all the wedding stuff, I just didn't have time to work on spreads. It was more like, make a huge list of things to do and then just do that over and over. There was no "pretty" factor involved in these lists; they all meant business. But now that things are slowing back down (even though life is still crazy ;) ), I can actually make a pretty planner spread! 

On this spread, I used a few of my planner stickers from my Holly Jolly (designed to fit exactly into the HAPPY PLANNER™) along with some cute holiday stickers and basic planner stickers from me & my BIG ideas (the ones from HERE and HERE). I really love how this spread turned out. I'm totally going to try to do more spreads and share them here. 




BTW, I filmed an unboxing part 1 of my Holly Jolly collection, which you can find HERE. I'm filing part 2 today and hopefully will have that up soon. 

No comments: