My Collections

Monday, January 23, 2017

Hello Card

Hello!! 

I've noticed recently that my card making style is getting more simple. Less layers, less products. 
On this card, I literally used:

-cardstock
-stamps/ink
-mist
-diecut
-twine
-glue

That's it! I mean, half of that stuff is the basic card making supplies! I've made a few "hello" cards lately........ I need to actually send them out! Maybe I'll try to do that today. :) 


New photo prop-- our woodpile!! Haha! It worked really well with my white card! 


Thanks for stopping by! I have more to share this week, so stay tuned. 


1 comment:

GLOANN said...

There's beauty in simplicity. And there's also beauty in layering and more embellishing. The trick is using good taste to not overdo or underdo and you manage to achieve that! Love your work.