My Collections

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Paper Issues HAUL

I was totally drooling over all of the pretty new collections that have been released at CHA (or Creativation, as they now call it). When they went live in the Paper Issues shop, I made sure to get my order in SUPER fast. In turn, I got it SUPER fast in the mail, and now it's in my hands! Yippee!!

I made a quick walkthrough video of all the products I bought and uploaded it to YouTube. 
Click HERE to watch it! 

Paige Evans' Oh My Heart collection with Pink Paislee

Shimelle's Little by Little collection with American Crafts

Maggie Holmes' Chasing Dreams collection with Crate Paper

1Canoe2's Hazelwood collection with American Crafts

Dear Lizzy's Lovely Day collection with American Crafts

Crate Paper's Oasis collection

What's your favorite release this year? I like parts of all of them, as you can see! I didn't buy an entire collection of any ONE line. I've discovered that I like mixing bits and pieces of different collections on my pages. 


No comments: