My Collections

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hello Card

When I first saw CHA releases this year, I was totally in LOVE with Paige Evans' Oh My Heart collection. Seriously, I love her designs. I will say that Fancy Free, her first collection, is my favorite so far, but this new one she released with Pink Paislee last month is so different! To me, it feels like there's a lot of jewel tones in this line, which is so unique for scrapbooking lines. There's a strong "mom life" vibe to this collection, which I'm, of course, not a fan of since I'm not a mom, but still. This is a very pretty collection! 

The easiest projects for me to make when I want to try out new products are cards. I love the small space and the fact that you can send them to someone else for them to enjoy! 

"Hello" cards are always ones I can use, so that's just what I made with the Oh My Heart collection. 



I mixed in some random embellishments from my stash because I wanted to vary the texture on this card. These foam alphabet stickers are my new faves-- they're from the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection and they're actually hot pink on the sides (so basically they're pink foam thickers with glitter on the top). 


I've also been loving adding vellum on top of patterns to add either texture or to soften the pattern. Here, I just wanted to add another layer to the card. I think it's perfect! Do you use vellum a lot?

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: