My Collections

Monday, February 6, 2017

Project Life 2016: PTX

Happy Monday! I'm super excited because this week we get to GO HOME! Yay! It's so awesome getting to pull in to OUR driveway, go into OUR home, and sleep in OUR bed. I think my dreams are filled with being home. ;) 

I'm approaching Project Life differently this year... in more of a minimalist way. I'll share more on that later when I get it all started. But for now, here's a page that I made from April of last year of when Laura and I went to a Pentatonix concert. It was such a fantastic experience, and I've been keeping this spread till I had some special cards and products to use on it. Well, it ended up that the Scout Documenter kit from Studio Calico was PERFECT. There pops of that light fuchsia-purple color in the kit coincide with the bright lights in the photos perfectly! 

I kept this pretty simple and now I've got another page "in the books"! Haha. 



See ya Wednesday for another Wedding Wednesday post! :)

No comments: