Hey guys! Today is Friday! Yaaaaay!! I’ve been so busy with wedding stuff and designing my Christmas scrapbook collection with Pretty Little Studio. It’s been pretty crazy. I go from being overjoyed with life to being overwhelmed with life in usually a matter of minutes. We’re trying to get as much done as we can with wedding plans (Wait— Did I not mention I was engaged??? Well I am! November 12th is the day! I’ll write a post on that later). We’ve already gotten a LOT done, but of course there’s still a LOT to do. Seems like we’re getting to all the crafty stuff that needs to be done, which takes a good chunk of time to do. It’s all fun though— I am so excited for the big day! I have to remember this only happens ONCE and that I need to sit back and relax. Breathe with me…. inhale……… exhale……..
A couple of days ago, I had a layout on the me & my BIG ideas blog featuring none other than one of my favorite HAPPY PLANNER™ products: sticky notes. I really love how this layout turned out, and seriously, 95% of this layout was made from planner products. The other 5% is that “i love you” title sticker. That’s from a regular sticker pack from mambi. ;)
I love cross-using products. Everything is similar, really. It’s all paper or stickers! So it’s easy to switch from one “genre” of crafting to the other. I wanted to show that with this page. Read more about this project HERE on the me & my BIG ideas blog. I have more to say, but no need in me repeating myself. Just go see it there. :)
What’s so sad is thinking that seriously, I only have ONE month left designing with me & my BIG ideas. How CRAZY is that?? I have been on their team for two years now, and it’s been a FABulous experience. It seems weird to think of making monthly projects NOT being on my list. It’s been a fun journey though! Maybe I’ll do a recap of my favorite mambi projects later. :) I’ve got my mind going with all sorts of blogging ideas just through writing this post! Anyways, back to what I was saying. It is bittersweet… I am not planning on continuing with me & my BIG ideas another year. I think it will be good to have a fresh face on the team instead of me. :) I will definitely be keeping up with mambi though and all my teammates there because they are just AMAZING. Seriously.
See ya soon!