My Collections

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A post to share...

 Well, hello! I am excited to tell you that I MAY have found a way I can blog from home! (We have dial-up internet here at home and no one offers wireless where we live, so I have been going to the library to use their wi-fi internet to post here!)

I have found a way to resize my pictures using Picasa and then I think I can upload them and it still work relatively fast!! So, here's a toast to *hopefully* blogging more than just layouts and cards I enter into contests!! :)

I used some yummy Pink Paislee "Gypsy Chick" paper on this page, along with some fabulous Dear Lizzy foam letter Thickers! I scraplifted this layout design from a page I saw in the June 2010 Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. I know, it's from last year, but I have had this design in mind just for these pictures. And I am happy to say I FINALLY did the page!
I hope you enjoy looking at it!







Oh! One more thing! It's about that bottome left picture of the purple weed-flower. (Haha.) I loved the full 4x6 of it because you could see the Smoky Mountains behind it (I took it while we were at Cades Cove), in the unfocused part of the picture. But, I had to cut it up so it would fit right on the page. So I decided to share the WHOLE picture on here. :) Isn't it pretty?!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
~Heather~

1 comment:

katie said...

That picture is gorgeous! so is the layout. :)

And that's great that you can blog from home now too.. :)