Thursday, June 7, 2012

Card Week: Thursday

Ahh... one of my favorite cards. (I saved my favorite cards for the end... today's and tomorrow's card shares are my favorites) I used some Sizzix banner dies for the little pennants on this card. The paper I used is This and That: Charming from Echo Park. I love this guy line! It's so cute! Maybe just because I'm a fan of blues and greens... I like how this one turned out, unlike yesterday's card. :P


One last day for Card Week! I hope you come visit! :)

5 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

Hey, Heather, thanks for the blog love! We sooo appreciate when people stop by and leave lovely comments! I've been scrolling through and checking out your cards, awesome!!! I might have to use one of your card sketches sometime, as I'm pretty lost when it comes to card design. Have a great day!

Auntie Em said...

Love your pretty festive banners! They are so cute tied up with the twine. :)

katiebug92 said...

I love the banner! especially with the twine.

Bethany said...

I love the banner and the baker's twine Heather! So neat!

okanogangirl said...

LOVE this!!!!!!!