My Collections

Monday, July 16, 2012

Frosted Designs' Last Card Sketch Challenge

Sad news...
Frosted Designs is stopping the card sketch challenges. This is the last challenge. :( Boo hoo! I totally understand the reason they have to quit. More work goes into these challenges than probably anyone realizes (including me).

With that, let me bring you to my card for this week!! I had the privilege of designing this sketch, so of course it was totally my styl. I am very proud of this card because of one simple reason: I used up some scraps on this card! Yaaay! The brown and red patterns are from Crate Paper and the white/ blue is from Lily Bee, I believe. The ladybug sticker has been in my scrap supplies for a lonnnng time, and I was glad to finally have it used up (even though I still have one ladybug left in the pack).

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to play along in Frosted Designs' LAST CARD CHALLENGE! 


2 comments:

ELLEN said...

Cute card! There's such a good balance of masculine and feminine you could send it to just about anyone. I'm sorry to hear the news about the card challenge coming to an end.

Auntie Em said...

I like your card! The ruler paper makes a great background for the white and the ladybug.
When I have odd stickers or embellies left I will often stick them on parcels or gift bags or use flat stickers on envelopes. Even a plain brown paper bag can look fancy enough for a little present when it's trimmed up a little.
That's sad about your sketch challenge ending. We have sketch and other challenges over on Skrap N' Chat if you are looking for some inspiration.