Hello there! I am sharing a layout that I made a couple of weeks ago with supplies from my local scrapbook store, The Scrapbook Princess (click here to go to the TSP blog). I used some Hip Hip Hooray papers from My Mind's Eye. The colors are so soft and pretty. I like that these patterns are not just for birthdays. There are a lot of neutral patterns like polka dots and houndstooth. I had a Mister Huey that matched the color palette in this collection perfectly, so I used it along with a chicken wire mask from Crafter's Workshop that I bought from The Scrapbook Princess to make the background. You can't really tell the chicken wire pattern in the mist, but I kinda like the subtle look of it.
Supplies Used From The Scrapbook Princess:
- American Crafts "Boardwalk" Thickers
- Studio Calico "Cameo" Mister Huey
- My Mind's Eye Hip Hip Hooray papers and die-cuts
- Melissa Frances pearls
- Chicken Wire mask from Crafter's Workshop
- "This is True Happiness" stamp from Elle's Studio