My Collections

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's the Little Things

Hello! I have a layout to share with you today that I've had done for a while and just haven't shared! So today is the day! 

 This is one of the first layouts I made with the pictures from my graduation. I used the Allison Kreft "Color & Composition" line from Webster's Pages. I bought this collection from Paper Issues and wasn't too sure about what the collection actually looked like. That's the only part I don't like about ordering online. You can't see the actual product. But when I got it in the mail, I discovered that it was a PERFECT match for me! I absolutely love it! The colors and combinations in this line are so "me", maybe a little more eclectic than me, but still. The papers are such a nice weight too. Thicker than I expected. I look forward to creating more layouts with this collection! I have used this line on the Project Life spread of the week of my graduation too and it ended up being one of my favorite spreads! 

My friends MarLeah and Katelyn got to travel down from Missouri for my graduation and that was really special. I didn't think any of my friends were going to be able to make it down, but I was so happy when I found out that Katelyn and MarLeah were coming!! 




So there's a fun little non- challenge post for today. Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

katie said...

Those blue letter stickers are super pretty- love the pattern on them. I also love the doodling around the edges with white. :)

Super cute layout!