My Collections

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! + SFTIO Empathy


Hello! Happy New Year! It's crazy to think it's now 2014… I wonder what this year will hold in store for me. Hopefully some good stuff! :)

Speaking of good stuff, it's the first day of the month! So that means the kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is live! Yayayay! This kit is super amazing… (I know, I know, what kit of theirs isn't??) 

Here's my Instagram photo of the kit this month:


This month's kit is a mix of the Flea Market line from Maggie Holmes and the Cut & Paste collection from Amy Tangerine. I ADORE both of these lines, so when I found out that's what I'd be working with this month, I was super excited. You get several sheets of double-sided papers from each line, along with some coordinating cardstock.

Included in the embellishments is some Amy Tangerine Thickers, some Cut & Paste chipboard from My Mind's Eye, stickers from the Flea Market line, and Chalkboard Studio stickers from MME. Plus some super cute wood veneer hearts, butterfly paperclips from Webster's Pages, resin flowers, photo overlays, butterflies that are die cut out of bark (super cool!!), and a cut-apart sheet of tags from the Flea Market line as well. 

This kit just makes me happy. :) :)

OH- and something else important… the emotion this month is 

EMPATHY.

Wow… a really deep subject to scrapbook. But a fun one at that. There are so many ways to take this. I can't wait to show you what I've made this month! 

If you're interested in the kit, click here. Or you can always see what the design team has done with this month's kit by clicking here.

See Ya! 
~Heather

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Hi Heather! I can't wait to see your creations! I'm so excited for them! PS: I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check it out here: http://kelsterjean.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-give-youa-liebster-award.html