My Collections

Monday, March 9, 2015

Crate Paper "Craft Market" Tags

I have this thing for making tags. I'm learning the more and more I create that I love working in small spaces. That's why I love cardmaking, tag making, and Project Life. I have been drifting away from making traditional scrapbook pages, but that doesn't mean I don't make one or two layouts every now and then. ;)

With that being said, here are some tags I made with the brand new "Craft Market" line from Crate Paper. When I won the whole line from Crate Paper's CHA giveaway (you can see all the loot in THIS previous post), I immediately wanted to play with all the pretty products. I didn't really have any plans for these tags, I just started layering away! I love all the different elements you can include on a single tag.



Glitter and gold foil!! Oh my!



The wooden embroidery hoops are one of my favorite items from this collection. I mean, how CUTE are they?! Adds such awesome texture, too.

 
I'm also a huge fan of word strip stickers, and there are two colors in this line-- kraft and white with gold embossing. I love mixing them!





Do you like making tags? I have no idea what I will use these on, but I like having them on hand for whenever the occasion arrives that I need one!



P.S. How do you like my new signature^^?! I just made it! I think it makes my blog posts seem more personal. :)


No comments: