My Collections

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Floral Birthday Card

I am DETERMINED to share more projects this year. Last year so many of the things I made got sent off before being photographed, because frankly, I didn't care. But I WILL share more this year. I will, I will, I will. ;)

Anywho, here's a card I made a couple of weeks ago. I kept it uber simple. Simple has been my theme lately. I love this floral stamp from Studio Calico. It's so much fun to color in with inks or watercolors. This particular time I used my A Beautiful Mess inks and my Color Theory inks with my waterbrush. I found out that these inks are the BEST to use when wanting that watercolor look. I tried using some other ink pads I had, and it did NOT work at all. Hmm. Crazy how the formula of the ABM and SC inks work so well with water. 


I'm all about some texture-- as long as I have 3 or more textures on one card, I'm happy. :)


Catch you later! :)

No comments: