My Collections

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Now Available for Pre-Order: XOXO

I know, it's been a while. I'll try to remember to post a life update sometime soon, but for now, I wanted to let you know that I have a brand NEW collection up for pre-order! It's a Valentine's Day line! This has to be my favorite collection that I have designed yet. I really love Beautiful Day as well, but this one has my heart.

Valentine's Day collections have ALWAYS been my favorite paper collections. I don't know if it's because I love LOVE or the reason that most valentine collections are turquoise and pink (which are my two favorite colors) or maybe because there are always cute, whimsical images in these kinds of lines. Whatever the reason, I am SO excited to share my newest collection collection with you entitled XOXO.

"Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day with the new XOXO collection from Hello Heather! This collection brings together the usual pinks and reds, but with a twist. A mixture of rich, berry tones and adorable sayings create the perfect combination for a valentine to your sweetheart. Check out the new products in the Pretty Little Studio shop today!"





Check out all of the products HERE in the NEW Pretty Little Studio shop! I'd love to know what you like best! :)

1 comment:

GLOANN said...

Beautiful collection, Heather. Clicked everyday and nothing new. Then today, Yay! A new post.