My Collections

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Good Stuff {pls}

I'm up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today sharing another project that I created with my Feels Like Fall collection. I am typing this earlier in the week and I am SO EXCITED because on the day that this posts, I SHOULD be getting my box of my Valentine's Day collection in the mail!!! Those days are my favorite days. I've been waiting anxiously to see this collection in person for months now. I hope it has turned out like I'm wanting it to. If it has, the XOXO collection will probably be my favorite line that I have designed so far. the colors are totally swoon-worthy and I love all of the puns and love-y dove-y sayings I got to put in this collection. But anyways. Enough on that (I'll try to share photos soon!).

I am still loving the tiny patterns of the 2x2 swatch paper pack from PLS. They can be stretched and used in SO many different ways! Here's how I used them on a layout, punched into lots of 1" squares!





I just wrote out a whole blog post for the Pretty Little Studio blog, so if you want to read more about this page, click HERE. :) 

No comments: