My Collections

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sweet Moments

I'm totally having a moment where every time I sit down to make something, I end up stopping because I HATE what I make. So instead of creating, I will blog! :) I have lots of unshared projects that I need to post, so I will take one off of my list right now. ;)

I made this layout in participation of a Clique Kits sketch challenge that I found in their Facebook group (click HERE to join the group!). Here's the sketch I used:




I used the Heart Day collection from Crate Paper paired with other bits and pieces from my stash to make this layout. I have so many v-day products that I need to get used up! So I *tried to make a dent in them. Haha. We all know that you could never buy another piece of scrapbooking supplies and still be able to make stuff for a very, very long time. In other words, I still have lots of stuff left to use. ;)




When is the last time you used a sketch for your project? I think they are fabulous jumping off points! I just might need to go find one to get inspired! :)