My Collections

Monday, May 23, 2011

Frosted Designs Layout

I'm here again with another layout made from a Frosted Designs sketch! To be honest, I wasn't wuite sure what I'd do with this sketch- there's so much "randomness." But when I started working on the page, I was amazed at how quickly it came together! And I like it! I used some Doodlebug Designs paper from Hobby Lobby (yes, Hobby Lobby now sells DD paper- woo hoo!) and then I used some Nikki Sivils stickers and embellishments. I was so happy that Nikki's stuff matched the Doodlebug paper so well! I guess this just proves that you don't know how easy something can be until you do it. :) 




In case you can't tell, I'm trying to make myself type more on my blog posts- not just post the pictures, explain them a little. Please answer this question.... do you ever read blog posts or do you just look at the pictures?!

9 comments:

Lydia said...

I read the blog. I think it gives me insite to the person and the project they are posting. But then again, I like to do a lot of writing on my blog. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Karin said...

Love, Love, Love what you created using my sketch!. The picture us awesome.
Thanks for joining us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Just love your take on the sketch!!! Love the bright colors and the buttons with the twine! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!

li-bee-ti said...

I read the blog, I feel it's much more interesting than just look at the photo.
I love your take on the sketch, and I also love the vibrant colors you used.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

Fern said...

I read the blog post!! That way I know a little bit about the pictures... The photo is amazing!! Perfect title and love the bright buttons!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

Jessica said...

What a fun page! I love the colors and cute embellishments. To answer your question, I read what people write in their posts, I actual prefer when people talk about their process a bit, I find it interesting! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!

Nanne said...

What a fun layout. Absolutely love the bright colors and those buttons just add that perfect little detail to your page..
thnx for playing along with us at Frosted Designs
Hugs
Nanné

Beth Hallgren said...

You did a great job with all that "randomness" :)

katie said...

This layout is really cute!! I aactually just got that amera sticker- I love it! :)

-Katie
www.punkprojects.blogspot.com