My Collections

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pretty Little Studio Card with PLS Supplies!

I'm finally back with a Pretty Little Studio card! I actually used all PLS goodies on this card, and I am in love with Pretty Little Studio now!! I just got a package of some stuff I had ordered and so I got to use some of it on here! The only things I added were the baker's twine and the letter stickers.

Just to explain a little on how I interpreted this sketch into a card, I used the little girl cut out in place of the pictures and instead of the scalloped circle with journaling underneath, I put a cute little lemon-slice banner!
I used the line called "Antique Store" from Pretty Little Studio. 



Thanks for stopping by! Someday I'll be a regular blogger.... LOL...

2 comments:

MarLeah Beverage said...

*like :D

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so sweet! I love your interpretation. Great papers.
Thanks for sharing! :)