My Collections

Thursday, December 8, 2011

OA Santa Sack!

Guess what I'm sharing today?? My awesome October Afternoon Santa Sack! I bought last Friday's and I got it yesterday! I love fast shipping! :) So, I just wanted to share what I got with you!

I got 30 sets of rub-ons :O, a mini album, Good Cheer (line in italics) mini 8x8 pad, Sidewalks buttons, trims, and journaling cards, Holiday Style and Farmhouse paper embellies, Daydreams rubber charms, and Fly a Kite flashcards.


Some stickers, letter stickers, and journaling cards! 
And last but certainly not least, 25 sheets of paper (including 3 sheets of the Holiday Style line!). There are 1 or 2 from a lot of collections, and I think they will look so well mixed up together!

Now, if I can find some time to USE these lovelies, I'll be all set! I've been so busy with work and school that I've hardly had ANY time to scrap! :(

If you want to buy your own Santa Sack, the next one goes on sale tomorrow! http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/