My Collections

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's a Map!

I have been meaning to make card for Moxie Fab World's "Map to  Your Heart" challenge, but I just kepyt putting it off. Well, the deadline is tomorrow and so I am right under the bell with this card. I really wanted to make something with a map on it though and I kept thinking about it! 
 
I got the map from Google Images (my go-to place for pictures!) and I starred where I live (relatively-- in the area at least) with a brad. I had seen the sentiment on Pinterest, and it had stuck in my brain so I made my own with Microsoft Word.














Thanks for looking! Hope you'll play along with the challenge too!

7 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Fantastic card!!! Love the sentiment with the map

simplykincke said...

Love this card, such fun.

Unknown said...

What an awesome card! I love the little star brad too!

Stacia Brandt said...

So very cute Laura!! I wish I had your card making talents!! You just know exactly what to do it seems in order to make them just adorable :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute! I love the twine tied through the buttons.
Good luck with the challenge! :)

craftykellyj said...

Awesome card Heather. I saw the challenge too but didn't have time to participate. Your map is a great idea!