My Collections

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Jillibean Soup Layout!

Happy Saturday!! I am so excited I have a three day weekend and I'm hoping to scrap a lot! My mom is going to scrap with me too! :)

I made this layout last week just for fun- not for ANY challenges! This time, I was inspired by both the pictures and the cute Jillibean Soup "Sweet and Sour Soup" paper. And see that cute flower shape I used for the title? I repurposed that from the package of corrugated frames that I got and I thought it went perfect on this layout.

The "two" letters are my faaaaavorite font ever! It's the new Amy Tangerine line. I was looking for these and I went to my LSS and they had them! Woo hoo! It was the last pack of them too! I was so excited to get them!


Hope you have a scrappy day today! :)

1 comment:

MarLeah Beverage said...

Ice skating....? So you all have had some "weather" down there too. cool.