My Collections

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Destress Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking really is a therapy! I made this layout last night and then I finished a couple of things this evening on it. I used a Paper Bakery sketch (which you can find here). I love the Paper Bakery! Someday I WILL join their kit club. I love their kits. I received a little mini kit from Sarah, the owner, as a prize for winning one of their recent sketch challenges. Needless to say, I HAD to dig into the kit for this layout. The only items that weren't from the kit are the title stickers and the white cardstock I used for the journaling place. The picture is my little sister and me! I heard the title in a song one day and I KNEW I wanted to make a LO with that title. :) Ok- much destressed since yesterday. :) Yay!

14 comments:

Tina said...

I love your take on the sketch Heather! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love black and yellow!! Love the design of this one!

katie said...

Cute picture. ;) I love the yellow woodgrain- that is so cool.

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout Heather!! I LOVE that yellow wood-grain paper and the design of your layout is great!!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch--love the yellow and your embellies!

Auntie Em said...

Great LO! Love the wood grain background with the B&W photo and the pretty snips of paper and embellishments. You always have such great designs! :)

Sabr said...

such a gorgeous mix of patterned papers! love your title!!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love this, everything about it!! Thanks for playing along @ The Paper Bakery :)

erin said...

What a great take on this sketch! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery!

angie gutshall said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along over at TPB!!

Grace Tolman said...

this is super adorable especially your photo! thank you for playing along with us over at PBK.

Amanda Johnson said...

I love that photo!! Your personalities shine through, and you can tell you share an awesome bond! Be expecting a little package from me this week, better late than never, right? Lol. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

Unknown said...

I just love how you used your Paper Bakery goodies!! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery, hope to see you more!

craftykellyj said...

Super cute!