Saturday, May 19, 2012

Back to Scrapping a Bit!

I haven't been able to scrap in a while... well, since National Scrapbook Day, and I'm having withdraws! We had a yard sale this morning, so the rest of the day has been basically FREE to scrapbook! Woo hoo!

I have completed several different projects today, and one of them is this card for the Paper Bakery Kits Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch. I loved Amanda Johnson's take on the sketch (in the next post on the blog), so I basically lifted her idea. I loved the tags "connected" with the circle. This was a fairly quick card, so that makes me like it even more. ;P I always love it when I can create a card in a reasonable amount of time and it still looke good.

I played with some Echo Park "This & That: Graceful" collection. Love. It. So girly.
I don't like *too* girly, but I find this collection really "easy" to use!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Love how you interpreted the sketch! Great card! :)

Erin Blegen said...

Great card Heather- glad to see you getting back in the groove after a little time off :)!

Ashley Horton said...

Very cute, Heather!! I love this EP line, and I'm glad to see you've been able to get a little scrapping done...miss seeing your work!!

Bethany said...

such a pretty card Heather! Gorgeous :)

Kelly Jean said...

Super cute Heather! Absolutely Loving that pp!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love your card and how you used the sketch!
Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery :)