My Collections

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Tuesday! That means...

It's time for a card sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs!

The sketch this go-around is so awesome! I knew when I looked at it the first time that I wanted to stitch the blocks of paper. Makes it looks so quilt-ish! I used Crate Paper's "Random" collection for this card. Everything is from that line, with the exception of rhinestones and card base of course. I am in love with Crate Paper. I just bought the "Pretty Party" collection this weekend at the scrapbook retreat! I cannot wait to use it-- Eeeek!



Play along here! I would love to see some awesome cardmakers participate! :)

2 comments:

Erin- said...

OOOO---those papers are so fantastic! I love how you've combined them on your card--and that stitching is the perfect touch! LOVE it!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

oh wow Heather! I love the colors and design on your card! So pretty :)