My Collections

Friday, September 28, 2012

Foto Friday

I keep telling myself I can do this! I can post every Friday! So I WILL!

These photos are from the other day when my little sister did my hair. She loves doing hair so every once in a while I am patient enough to let her do mine. I always have to have something to do while she's fixing my hair or else I get bored and think about how much she is pulling my hair! So, this time I took pictures. It was very distracting to her, so I eventually had to stop. ;P But, here are the pictures from Laura's Hair Salon!



(By the way, this is a reflection of a hand mirror. How cool does this look??)


Have a great weekend! Hopefully I can scrap some this weekend!



2 comments:

katie said...

looks like you were having fun... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!!