My Collections

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 1 & 2

Sorry... I tried posting this all day yesterday and the blogger app was being crazy. So, here's my post that was supposed to be posted yesterday...

While you are sitting in suspense from my last post (bwah ha ha), I will share with you my Project Life that I have done so far! I am using a brown Simple Stories Sn@p album and matching page protectors. [love] I received it from my Secret Santa from Club CK, Kristy! The moment I received my package, I knew I had to use the goodies for PL! ;)

I started out with the Everyday Eclectic line from Echo Park. I plan on switching collections throughout the book whenever I feel like it. I don't want to put too many boundaries on my Project Life album because I want to just have fun making it. I haven't ever tried PL before, so I am trying to give myself room to actually get it done.

I ended 2012 with a bang-- I went shopping at the mall with my friend Jillayne. She's so sweet. I had a lot of fun. I just had to include the picture of us shopping on the first page if my PL. I have done a kit if random stuff the first 2 weeks of this year... I would expound on each layout, but I think that might be kinda boring for you, the reader. ;)

Are you doing Project Life this year? Most of the pictures in my PL are Instagram pictures that I have taken with my iPad. They're not the best quality, but still-- I think I'll still be able to tell what they are years form now.



















4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Wow! Your PL album looks so great! A few of the girls on Skrap N Chat are doing them this year again. They will be such a great keepsake to look back on but I am way to undisciplined to even pretend I could keep it up for a year. lol
Can't wait to see the progress you make on yours. Thanks for sharing! :)

Shanon said...

Your album is adorable! I love it!

ELLEN said...

Your PL Lo's are so cute. I somehow youvtrested esch pocket as a Lo, complete with layers and embellies.

ELLEN said...

Your PL Lo's are so cute. I somehow youvtrested esch pocket as a Lo, complete with layers and embellies.