My Collections

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Top Five Products of Today

Hey there! I thought it'd be kinda fun to post my top five favorite products that I love right now.

1. Wood Veneer Tabs- Love these. I love wood veneer in general though. I look forward to adding these to some awesome layouts soon! (P. S. Thanks to Tina for these!)

2. Mini Pads- I think my love is growing exponentially for these babies. You get so many different patterns for one price! The ones pictured are ones I have a special love for (i.e. Kringle & Co. from American Crafts, Yours Truly and Cashmere Dame from Glitz). I only have one small crate in my scraproom to store mini pads, but I might have to soon expand that area to accommodate my addiction!

3. Tiny Type- I love the smallness of these! Especially the little word strips. I have several sets and I think they will be used a lot this year.

4. Chipboard- This is another product that will increase in quantity in my stash in the future. I love the dimension that it adds to my projects and the cute designs that are on the chipboard-- ones that aren't included in the papers of a collection.

5. Lawn Fawn Stamps- Oh I could go on and on about how I ADORE the cute little stamps that Lawn Fawn makes. The little critters are soooo cute! I have more ordered. ;)

So, what are YOUR favorite five products of scrapping?









1 comment:

katie said...

I've got a couple of MyMindsEye paper pads and LOVE them!