My Collections

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Confetti Fun

Confetti is such a fun trend in scrapbooking right now. When I saw the challenge up on the Scrapbook Circle blog to use confetti on a project, I knew I just HAD to play along! 

I had this confetti patterned piece of paper from the Allison Kreft "Recorded" line leftover from my SFTIO "Belonging" kit and I thought it would look awesome as a background for a page. So that is what I did! I love doilies and I just bought a pack of different sized ones at a local dollar store (I was super excited about this find!!). I thought the doily would make a great anchor for all the other embellishments I was going to add to this page. I ended up sewing the doily down… it adds some awesome texture to the page, I think.


 Mostly everything from this page is from the SFTIO kit. Additions are as follows: wood veneer title alphas, pink arrow paper clip, tag/envelope/twine for journaling, sticker tab, doily



Recently I have LOVED using hidden journaling. I just love how it looks on the page! It's fun to play with tags too… this tag I actually made myself and watercolored it. I'm loving the watercolor trend too! :)





Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun take on the challenge, Heather! Love the confetti paper for the background and the way you used the doily, as a base for your photos and embellishments!