I'm so happy.
That seems like a cheesy sentence to begin a blog post, but really.
(Self timer shots, I don't love so much. lol I need a tripod and remote, not a 2-second timed shot!)
Currently, I'm loving (or adoring, in the case of my shirt-that-you-can't-read):
- listening to Pentatonix (an awesome a capella group).
- Christmas music (^^ above).
- lovely cool weather.
- college classes. I can't believe we're on the downhill slope of this semester!
- my iPhone. 'Nuff said.
- sending happy snail mail and spreading happiness. It makes me happy to see other people happy.
- anticipating happy mail. I *may have done some post- birthday shopping.
- daydreaming about Europe. Right now, it's just a daydream. But someday...
- being single. I saw a quote on a shirt that said, "I'm single, and you're not good enough." Haha. Sassy. But I like it. ;)
Someday I'll find the right guy, but until then, I'm content where I'm at.
- trying out my new hobby-- modern calligraphy
So that's just what's on my mind today! I have a ton of projects to share, but there'll be time for that later. :)