My Collections

Monday, December 22, 2014

My Craft Space

I was just thinking the other day that I haven't really shared my crafting space here on my blog, especially since I have actually moved it around in my room! 

So here is what my overall space looks like. I painted the large canvas with my favorite verse- Job 23:10. :) My desk is from Pier One. 


My most recent addition to my space is this adorable turquoise Raskog cart from IKEA. I absolutely love this little cart. I honestly still haven't found the best way to store things in it, but I'm working on it! 

On the top is my 6x6 paper pads, current Studio Calico kits, and embellishments. I also have a little jar with crafting essentials in it, like scissors and pens. That works perfectly because I use those basic tools all the time.


The second shelf houses my punches and little jars of different items such as roller stamps and sequins. I didn't take a pic of the bottom rack, but it holds all of my me & my BIG ideas products (it's kinda messy). 


I bought this postcard holder from Tuesday Morning for, like, $10. It works awesome for holding packages of embellishments! I wish it didn't have to sit on my desk, but there really isn't any other place to put it at the moment.


On the top of my tiered shelves are mists/ inks. Next comes my mason jars with different items. I LOVE mason jars!! They're so perfect for holding little things! 


My Silhouette Cameo sits on the middle shelf. Believe it or not, that is a very good spot for my little diecutting machine! And this isn't very pretty. Honestly I hate these sterilite drawers, but they are very practical. So they'll do for now. The bottom shelf has my 12x12 paper and thickers. 


My crafting space is pretty tight at the moment, but hopefully I can change that up pretty soon! ;) I definitely make sure every item has its place and every container has a purpose. I go for functionality over cuteness, mostly. But then again, I think my space is cute AND functional. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Heather

5 comments:

Ashley H said...

You have a cute little space! Everything within reach and can all be tucked away nicely when you're not crafting!

GLOANN said...

Sometimes I think a small space may be the best as it requires us to be efficient, organized and discourages us from overloading with too much stash. Looks like you have it stored efficiently and easy to reach each thing you need.

katie said...

This is super cute and it actually looks fairly well organized. I think mine looks like a mess, because I have all mismatched containers but I know where everything is. ;)

craftykellyj said...

Love your space! I am organizing mine all the time. I typically do need that cart in my life though!

Melissa Marie said...

I love your scrapbooking space! The Bible verse painting is beautiful and your handwriting is just lovely! :)