My Collections

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Keep Going {The Cut Shoppe}

Today I'm sharing my last project for The Cut Shoppe on the TCS blog and on here. :( Sadness. I thought it would be good for me to take a break from the team and let some other awesome ladies step in. :) I've already seen some future projects from The Cut Shoppe team and they are AH-mazing! And just because I'm leaving the team doesn't mean I'll stop using Ashley's cut files. They are too awesome to leave behind! 

For my last project for The Cut Shoppe, I made a page about where I'm at right now. I feel like I have learned a lot in the past couple of years (It's CRAZY to think it's been two years since I've graduated! Like. Really weird. Seems like yesterday I was posting about my graduation!). I've learned to go with the flow and to KEEP GOING. Don't focus on years down the road, focus on what you can do right now, during this day. Stop worrying about things-- God has it all in his control. :)





So this page is just a little commemoration of my current state in life. I love getting back in the groove of making layouts about myself. Hint hint. Something along the lines of that coming soon. :)

So there ya go! My last page for The Cut Shoppe. Check out the TCS blog for more about this project. 

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

This is an amazing layout Heather!! I love what you did with the Curtain Call cut file! I've loved having you on the Team and all of your layouts have been amazing!