My Collections

Friday, May 22, 2015

Project Life: APRIL

Happy Friday! It's getting closer and closer to my month of fun AKA June. :) I am so busy with, I guess, life! Haha. I'm SO excited about this summer though. Like, seriously. 

While I'm about to hyperventilate from happiness, here's my April Project Life spreads. I have yet to start May's (just found out that I'm almost out of printer ink and paper! Noooo!), but I want to get all caught up before I leave on June 2nd. 


DOCUMENTED: Easter and Cameron coming over to our house (the little boy). :) 

The right side is a mini 6x8 scrapbook page. Seems like forever since I've made a scrapbook layout, so I wanted to change things up. 



DOCUMENTED: Everyday things. A new shirt (that has a special meaning :P) from MarLeah, a project I did in my graphic design class at college, my first pair of Vans, and eating Stix Japanese food with Dad and Laura. 



DOCUMENTED: sister shoe selfie, family photo with Pete, and ice cream

PRODUCTS USED: Studio Calico Park Ave. Project Life kit and some awesome Kelly Purkey/ Hero Arts Clearly Kelly stamps


DOCUMENTED: Our church's annual Singing, buying my passport

PRODUCTS USED: Older Amy Tangerine "Cut & Paste" line, Studio Calico embellishments, Kelly Purkey J'adore line for Basic Grey


DOCUMENTED: Comforting my friend, Makenna, when her boyfriend broke up with her, picking strawberries, scrapbooking, getting my passport (yay!)

PRODUCTS USED: me & my BIG ideas products


Hope you have a great long weekend! I'm pretty excited that I'm off work on Monday(!!!!!!!).

No comments: