My Collections

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Shaker Tag {mambi}

Today I have a Halloween project up over on the me & my BIG ideas blog! There are several other Halloween themed projects on the post from other design team members, so check it out! Click HERE to view the full post.

I love shaker pockets. Like, I want to buy a ton of sequins and try out making different shaker things. Cards, pockets, you name it! I haven't ever made a vellum pocket filled with sequins, so I tried that out on this project. I even took the pop dots off of some dimensional stickers and mixed them in with the sequins inside the pocket (all the different things!).





So festive and fun! I think I know what I'll be using for all my Christmas tags and cards-- shaker pockets!!! :) Watch out, world. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

MJ's Kraze said...

Cute. I love shakers too.

katie said...

This is so cute! I haven't made a shaker in so long, but I'm really loving that the trend is coming back!