My Collections

Sunday, November 1, 2015

I'm a Guest Designer for Citrus Twist Kits!

I'm SOOOOOOO excited that I was asked to be a guest designer for Citrus Twist Kits for this month! I had sent in my design team application probably over a year ago, and apparently they had just kept it for future use! I LOVE Citrus Twist Kits. Their mix of papers and embellishments makes it so easy and  fun to create projects. It's like, easier because it's a kit, but still fun. :) You still have freedom to do whatever you want with the products. 

So here's a sneak of each of my 4 projects I made for this month! The top right page is actually posted on their blog today, along with some fun info about me and my scrap space. :) Here's the link to the CTK blog


Everything that you see in the sneaks (minus the black mist… that's my homemade stuff) is included in the November main scrapbook kit. I can't wait to show you these projects in full!

No comments: