My Collections

Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 Faves {me & my BIG ideas}

I have sooooo many things to tell you and blog posts to write (that at the moment are just ideas in my head), but before I dive into 2016, I wanted to share this project I made to complete my PL 2015 album. I'm not actually done with the album yet-- I have a few more weeks to document. But this will go in after everything else. It's a little round-up page of my favorites from this past year. It's super weird to think that we are already a few days into 2016. 


Everything you see here is products from me & my BIG ideas. Some old products, some new products. 






Instead of just reposting what I wrote up for the me & my BIG ideas blog, I'll just link you to the post there. The post has more info about this page and a list of the products I used. :)

I'll hopefully be posting again this week to let you in on some fun and happy events and updates in my life! Until then, have a fabulous day!! 


No comments: