My Collections

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I'll Go Anywhere With You {scrapbook circle}

My second layout for my guest design spot with Scrapbook Circle was up on the SC blog a couple of days ago.

This was the first layout I had made with this kit and I basically just went to town, using all the pretty products on one layout. (Of course there was a LOT of pretty products left over after making this page.) I loved those title stickers, and so I used them to make a large focal title. "I'll go anywhere with you." Yep, that's right. I'd go anywhere with my sweetheart. We always talk about how many fun adventures we are going to have together. :) Although we are already having fun together. 


This little gray heart pattern was one of my favorites from the kit... 



And those leather badges?? SUPER adorable. I'm so glad they included those in the kit this month!! 


Visit the Scrapbook Circle blog HERE to read more about this page. 


No comments: